My Latest Blog Posting
4th March 2015 - The FREAK Attack Security Vulnerability
by Graham Needham (BH)
Web sites/servers and web browsers have the ability to communicate securely with each other over HTTPS (the padlock icon
usually appears in your web browser when you are connected securely). Unfortunately, old versions of this technology
that are susceptible to attack are present in many web sit…
(read full blog posting
) (see all blog posts
Novels, short stories, books and articles
- Corporate State 2015 (to be published)
- Virtual Killer (to be published)
- Various in Record Collector magazine.
- A copy of my article on Jean-Michel Jarre can be found at the bottom of this web page
- Various in Spiral Scratch and Music Collector magazine. I was the "information officer" for both of these magazines in the very early 90s including:
- Various for my own CyberNoise magazine/digizine:
- Various in Music From The Empty Quarter magazine.
- I worked for Apple in the late 90s and wrote a whole bunch of technical support documents for their Apple Assistance Centre.
- I also worked for Microsoft after that and wrote technical support documents for products like Office 98, Internet Explorer 4.5/5, Outlook Express 5, etc.
- In the early 2000s I wrote a lot about Prague and central Europe on a travel web site I co-created (now sold).
- I now write articles and a blog about Apple, Mac OS X, iOS, iPod/iPad/iPhone on my new web site MacStrategy
- As I write discographies and love music I created the World Wide Release DataBase (WWRDB) which also drives a network of different web sites