My Latest Blog Posting
10th February 2016 - Sparkle update vulnerability
by Graham Needham (BH)
There is a reported and confirmed security
vulnerability in the Sparkle update mechanism which is
used by many third party (non-Apple) software applications…
(read full blog posting
) (see all blog posts
Novels, short stories, books and articles
- Corporate State 2015 (to be published)
- Virtual Killer (to be published)
- Various in Record Collector magazine.
- A copy of my article on Jean-Michel Jarre can be found at the bottom of this web page
- Various in Spiral Scratch and Music Collector magazine. I was the "information officer" for both of these magazines in the very early 90s including:
- Various for my own CyberNoise magazine/digizine:
- Various in Music From The Empty Quarter magazine.
- I worked for Apple in the late 90s and wrote a whole bunch of technical support documents for their Apple Assistance Centre.
- I also worked for Microsoft after that and wrote technical support documents for products like Office 98, Internet Explorer 4.5/5, Outlook Express 5, etc.
- In the early 2000s I wrote a lot about Prague and central Europe on a travel web site I co-created (now sold).
- I now write articles and a blog about Apple, Mac OS X, iOS, iPod/iPad/iPhone on my new web site MacStrategy
- As I write discographies and love music I created the World Wide Release DataBase (WWRDB) which also drives a network of different web sites